Terms and Conditions:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP ("PwC") accepts no liability (including liability for negligence) to the third party in relation to PwC's report. The report is provided to the third party for information purposes only. If the third party relies on PwC's report, they do so entirely at their own risk.
- The third party will not bring a claim against PwC which relates to the access to the report by the third party.
- Neither PwC's report, nor information obtained from it, may be made available to anyone else without PwC's prior written consent, except where required by law or regulation.
- PwC's report was prepared with OPIS' interests in mind. It was not prepared with the third party's interests in mind or for their use. PwC's report is not a substitute for any enquiries that the third party should make.
- These terms and any dispute arising from them, whether contractual or non-contractual, are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.